• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Knee Gaurds for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asherc

Reaction score
I'm selling the Knee Gaurds I just bought. There is nothing wrong with them I just didn't like the look after I had them installed. I paid $70.00 shipped and I will sell for the same. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457479946.431050.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to get rid of these , I'm willing to listen to offers.

Asherc, I really don't need them but what is your bottom number on those knee guards? You may have a buyer.

Also, I have to say Rollie, that is a great looking bike in the thumbnail! Would you mind telling me about those mirrors? I really like those.

Asherc, I really don't need them but what is your bottom number on those knee guards? You may have a buyer.

Also, I have to say Rollie, that is a great looking bike in the thumbnail! Would you mind telling me about those mirrors? I really like those.

Maybe $50.00 feel free to make an offer

Thanks. I'll have to look it up in the file as it's been a while since they went on.....
Exactrep Sleek mirrors , Black & chrome .

Attachments

• sleek-mirrors.gif
    sleek-mirrors.gif
    8 KB · Views: 12
Back