Kudos to Python Motorsports

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midmoraider

Reaction score
Hey all, long story short I laid the bike down Monday evening. Somehow, the only damage was to the left bar end mirror and the stator cover. I had just gotten the polished stator and clutch covers as a set over the winter from Python. I emailed Tom and he was nice enough to actually change their website so I could purchase just the stator cover instead of the set.

I also lost the kickstand spring and Sean was kind enough to get me a replacement in the mail the next day. Also, the engine guards that I got form Sean that Jedi makes took a lot of the impact and you can't even tell it happened. Powder coat held up and the bar itself didn't bend or anything.:confused2:

I know I'm preaching to the choir but vendors like these guys should be greatly supported.

P.S. I had my 6 year old daughter on the back for her inaugural ride when it happened. Not a scratch on her and she jumped right back on to ride home.:clapping: Momma wasn't too impressed with me though.

P.S. I had my 6 year old daughter on the back for her inaugural ride when it happened. Not a scratch on her and she jumped right back on to ride home.:clapping: Momma wasn't too impressed with me though.
Holy Crapola! Thank goodness she is ok.and what a trooper to hop back on. Sucks that it was her maiden voyage, though.

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

Hey all, long story short I laid the bike down Monday evening. Somehow, the only damage was to the left bar end mirror and the stator cover. I had just gotten the polished stator and clutch covers as a set over the winter from Python. I emailed Tom and he was nice enough to actually change their website so I could purchase just the stator cover instead of the set.

I also lost the kickstand spring and Sean was kind enough to get me a replacement in the mail the next day. Also, the engine guards that I got form Sean that Jedi makes took a lot of the impact and you can't even tell it happened. Powder coat held up and the bar itself didn't bend or anything.:confused2:

I know I'm preaching to the choir but vendors like these guys should be greatly supported.

:clapping:

Latest posts

Back