Lake Tahoe Yesterday?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck8154

Reaction score
I was pedaling around Lake Tahoe yesterday and saw two nice V-Max's cruising around the lake with a couple of Harley's...anyone from the forum?

I was pedaling around Lake Tahoe yesterday and saw two nice V-Max's cruising around the lake with a couple of Harley's...anyone from the forum?

That would be me. ROAD HOGS!! :rofl_200: Lots of peddlers. Was a nice day for a ride, glad I had an engine to get me up those hills. Saw a guy peddling with his arms! I yelled out to him..."Way to go!" What guts! It was moving.

I was actually there on accident...I was mountain biking with a couple of friends and we ended up on the 28, 9 miles from our truck at spooner lake...that ride sucked! Iwish I had been on my Max!

I'm just over Mt Rose from the lake. Have circled it a few times, it is a real jewel. The roads around the lake can get a bit crowded at times so it can be slow going. There are LOTS of good roads with less traffic , LESS LEO's, even great views with in a few miles.
Lew

I'm stationed out here, but live in the carson area, let me know if you want to go ride some time.

Hi Buck,
If winter will ever end we will start riding a bit more--- If your new to the area ---I know of great passes to waste a day. The Max is going up for sale soon if you know anybody looking.
Lew

I would love to go spend a day in the passes, I have been here for about a year, but dont know all the local roads that great yet. I am going to be pretty busy at work for the next couple of weeks, but possibly open on the weekend of the 26/27th...let me know if that is good for you and we'll see what happens. I'll ask around at work about your bike, but most of the guys I work with either want a crotch rocket or a chopper.

Latest posts

Back