Local dealer: One of three are sold

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayhawk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My son stopped in at the local Yamaha dealer here in Plano, TX a few days ago, and he was told by a sales person that they have three '09s inbound. One is sold, two will hit the showroom floor.

Not sure how common that practice is nationwide (dealers putting down the deposits), but thought it was interesting for those that didn't get their orders in.

My son stopped in at the local Yamaha dealer here in Plano, TX a few days ago, and he was told by a sales person that they have three '09s inbound. One is sold, two will hit the showroom floor.

Not sure how common that practice is nationwide (dealers putting down the deposits), but thought it was interesting for those that didn't get their orders in.

Yah,I'm sure that more than 2 people in Texas can afford to buy them after we all paid $4 a gallon for gas all last year.

Yah,I'm sure that more than 2 people in Texas can afford to buy them after we all paid $4 a gallon for gas all last year.

Yup, Thanks bro!

actually, we do indirectly benefit from high oil prices here because it fills the state coffers with tax money

Back