Look What the Cat dragged in!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a113ycat

Reaction score
I picked this up at a dealership that I bought out a pretty huge amount of inventory from. Other than the 26' Penske truck full of parts I got a Kawasaki dealer sign a Ski Doo sign and this beautiful cast aluminum 7'6" tall Yamaha old fashioned style street light display that was to draw interest to the new line of the Star Bikes. I am going to use it for some photos of my collection of Yamaha's and then it will go into my house (man cave) to read under. Again for those that dont know there is no wife/girlfriend here at my place to please or get permission from so...yay I get street lights in the living room!!! The 4 wheelers that are in the picture are prototypes that Suzuki racing developed in the late 80's I got 9 of them for 50 bucks each! Gawd I love my job!!

Attachments

• IMAG0279.jpg
    IMAG0279.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 76
  • IMAG0280.jpg
    IMAG0280.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 69
  • IMAG0281.jpg
    IMAG0281.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 66
Very cool bunch of oem max parts?

Kudos on the no wife thing......
.....my hero!:)

Very cool bunch of oem max parts?

Kudos on the no wife thing......
.....my hero!:)
Yeah however the EX still goes out of her way to fullfill the obligation of trying to add misery where it isnt welcome. I didnt get too many VMAX parts. Only what I needed to fine tune my '95 and a few sets of brake pads. I tried once again to buy the NOS '07 and was once again shot down.

Fire-Medic
Pretty cool lights there.

That was an awesome light! I have tried to buy this style of light several times from different dealerships with no luck and for whatever reason they let me have this one for 100 bucks. I couldnt say no, the post is 75 pounds of cast aluminum and the shades are solid copper it was worth the price in scrap!!

Very nice light. Interested in getting rid of the Ski Doo sign?

We have over 30 dealership signs and lights at our warehouse that we have bought from all over the country. I collect the signs they are a weird hobby that takes up a lot of space. But my warehouses are 30'x60' and there are 3 of them to light up.

Latest posts

Back