Looking for fellow VMAX riders in Adelaide South Australia

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue max

Reaction score
Hi there,

Owned my pristine full power blue 95 Max from new - she is a stocker with no mods. VMAXs in general seem to be a rareity here in South OZ and she attracts alot of attention where ever I go.

I have seen a few on the road but being typical Max riders they are hard to catch :biglaugh:.

An internet search does not reveal any local clubs or forums - but thats not to say they dont exist!

Therefore, I seek fellow VMAX owners help to find like-minded riders in South OZ so maybe we can form some kind of gathering and celebrate all that is VMAX.

Does anyone know of any local riders, clubs or forums I can tap into?

Thanks in advance.
Steve

Hi

My name is Barry. A mate of mine, Paul, has a 92 Vmax. He's my reason for being here. We developed a Vboost device called the SASY that is a real treat, even if I do say so myself. You can get rid of fancy jets etc. Anyway, Paul has had his bike for years. I can put you in touch if you want. You can talk to him about the SASY, or me, and see what you think. Some other members have it too but you would have to ask around on the forum.

I'm not a regular user of this forum so I don't know how to get in touch with other members but if you do then contact me. I don't know if it breaks any rules here but I'll give you my mobile, 0408672804.

Thanks naughtyG. I'm originally from Perth, maybe I should move back cos there doesnt seem to be any Max riders here is South OZ :bang head:...

Latest posts

Back