Looking for input about chaps

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodsman30

Reaction score
I would like to get some new chaps mine are old and wornout any ideas about makers / brands

I bought some lined $50 biketime, roadside specials about 5 years ago and still use them. I could not understand a word he said but they fit great lol.

might look at the brand in the morning if I get a chance and remember. My full leathers are fieldshear. I use the full suit at the track and the chaps for normal riding (when it's cool out).

Sean

Are these "assless" chaps your talking about?:ummm:
I never understood those things. Wouldnt you want to cover you ass?
Woodsman,
do you have a "woodsmens pal" machete? I got one i use in the piney woods of east texas, best machete ever. So good it almost took dads finger off. haha:rofl_200:

I agree they may look ever so slightly on the gay side, but I understand them in the heat of Florida - more protection than just jeans, but at least you can get in and out of them easily!

Try getting in and out of leathers (even just pants) in 90F weather... a lot of fun! Not..

For just a cruise around town not into hot leather but when I put miles on I like more than jeans between me and the road. Been there done that road rash sucks. As stated if it gets to hot the come off easy enough. As far as rain frogg toggs under the seat these work well

IMO chaps only look good on chicks! Hot sexy ones with their ass perched on the back of a bike for me to follow. :biglaugh: Yeah, no fetish here.

I'm with you woodsman I never use my chaps around town but almost always on road trips. Has nothing to do with the look but safety here. Had several friends last couple years put their bikes down and I seen what damage the roadside can do on a body. Even here in Kansas where it's pretty open road you never know when an owl or pheasant will jump up in front of ya and ruin your day. Hasn't happen to me yet but I did loose a friend last year to an owl out in the middle of nowhere middle of the day on a sunday afternoon. Oh and yes my ass hangs out of mine lol

Email the Village People for chaps recommendations:biglaugh: .
I've got Kushitani completely perforated leather jeans. Expensive though

Carhartt Canvas pants are supposed to be good too. I feel better in em. I use the pants and jacket to do Romancandel wars, oh and a full face helmet. But then its ON!
Ive seen one thing on TV about Carhartt pants being second best to leather for money. And an add of some sort on facebook talking bout how good they were.

Latest posts

Back