LOOKING FOR SCOOPS AND COVERS

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMAXR1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for a set of stock scoops and side covers for 96-07, have blacked out ones to trade and make up difference with money. Please email me for pics, [email protected] can't upload pics here I guess.

Thanks,
Karl

I have a variety of scoops and offer chroming as well. Not sure what finish you're hunting for?

I have a variety of scoops and offer chroming as well. Not sure what finish you're hunting for?
Looking for stock 97, brushed aluminum. I have some parts as well. Why don't you give me a call, just let me know what area code your calling from via message. Thanks.
Karl
(714) 873-7825

It's best to email me at [email protected]
I have some pics of scoops I have on hand. You can send me pics of yours. The trade may be pretty cheap or you can buy these outright.

Sean,
Please give me a call so I can go over this with you and get an email to send pics, I really need these scoops. This is what I have. 2 blacked out aftermarket plastic scoops, (I think they are after market they are smooth with no Yamaha logo), blacked out side covers, LED turn signals with current levelers, frame braces, new shift drum with shift arms, aftermarket headlight assembly black, chrome and black pegs front and rear and a few more little things like radiator end caps with custom guards.

Please give me a call,
Karl
(714) 873-7825

Back