Lost to hot zx 10

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chainednitromaxx

Reaction score
Got to race a heavy modify zx10 with every bell and whistle you could get sunday including traction controll. Long story short he got me buy about 4 bike starting at 60 all the way to 185. The road was to cool to try a race from dead stop (55 with clouds, so it was at huge disadvantage) since we both pretty much burn 1st is why we chose top end. He was able to get ahead when we would start in 2nd and my bike would spin when nos kicked in for about 1 sec which let him get 2 or 3 bike ahead. THERE WAS ALSO A STOCK ZX10 IN THE MIX. Once the tire spin stoped we stayed same lenght till end of run. He was shocked i was able to stay with him he was really scratching his head.To add to it he mentioned i am the only one been able to keep up and would loved to known what happened if my bike would not have spun. We both left the stock zx 10 like he on a 600. It is awsome my old bike can still compete with such technology. The guys clutchs where slipping by time we got done and he was pissed,hes traction controll obviously working overtime. My old Max just doing fine after it all as usual. GOT TO LOVE IT

Yeah, can't feel too bad about that. Just the fact that a 25 year old design keeps up with a modern literbike with all the electronic gadgets is a hell of a testament to the Vmax mill.

I've figured a stock Max will take a 600 up to about 90mph, and a literbike to 50-60mph. Beyond that and they're gone. My buddy's old carbed R6 I would just about match in the top end....140-145ish, but a newer efi one slowly walks by after mr max is tapped out and will push 160.

Latest posts

Back