Lotto 1000 members by ? for a buck !

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbarrie

Reaction score
Let see who can get the closest guess date when we hit a 1000 members. I'll get to go first :surprise:

I'm gonna say by June 10/08

I will paypal the winner $1 now if everyone did that, the winner must promise to spend the money on something for their bike and post it. OR We could do a 50/50 to help support the forum. May be a good idea too.
Post your date now. When you post your pick then agree to send $1 to the one who picks the closest date. No your not allowed to edit the date. All picks are final, that should go with out saying ! We can ask Buster to lock the thread by a certain date or when we hit 700 members. ( what ever ) I don't care, I just thought it might be fun for a buck. Now I have to be one of the cheapest pricks on this forum, so don't skimp out. Pick a date. :cheers:

Hey I like this idea! It gets Buster's seal of approval! :thumbs up: LOL. I'll even throw in a VMF shirt to sweeten the pot. Someone needs to be Treasurer for the pot of money though. Any takers? Rob?
You might want to lower the number a bit so most of us will be alive when we hit that number! LOL.

Very funny ! :rofl_200: Where is your guess Buster ?

It could be you, all it takes is a good guess.

I think the 50/50 with the free "T" sounds pretty good to me too. I don't think anybody has to send anything right now. We post a date which everyone can see. Then when we have a winner, they can then post they're paypal addy. Everyone can then send .50 to them and .50 to the forum. Sound cool. Very simple.

The way I look at it is, if Limey had not posted that info on the alternative thermostat, I would have paid a dealer about $60 bucks for it. I saved an ez $45 and it doesn't end there. So what I get out of this forum is well worth it. To put it into perspective, I bought a box of cookies from a girl guide about a month ago for $4 dollars. By the time I went to get one ( ok a couple ) they were all gone. Damm kids. So I got nothing but pissed off that they ate them all. So be it, I didn't need them anyways. But win or loose I will get allot more than my dollars worth when ya think about it.

30 lookers but no takers yet, step up to the plate.

Last edited:
Well I have added 400 members since I got here...:whistlin:

Thank you Thank you I know I know... Everyone wants to be here because of me...:worthy:
LOL J/K all...

Ok it probably wasn't me but when I got here we were at about 400 or so and we are currently (11:21am on the 22nd of August) at 802 members.

Good to see us getting more members. My sig on the VMOA suggests that they should check this site out...:whistlin: :thumbs up:

Cool idea - I say 4th of July, 2009. If I win I'll do a big smokey burn-out & upgrade to a new rear tire. :biglaugh: for 3000 that is

Last edited:
Back