Made A Video For You Guys

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintard

Reaction score
I got my new digital camera finally, it has pretty good video on it too. I can record about an hour and a half of decent quality video. Anyways i made a short but sweet video for you guys.

My bikes running really rich so i dont have to use the choke to start it and the idle to me seems like it fluctuates. Other than that she runs pretty good to me. Ive never even seen another vmax run in person or had the chance to ride any other than mine so i guess i probably just worry for no reason.

Anyways heres the video, its pretty cheesy be forewarned but let me know what you think.......

http://my.break.com/Media/View.aspx?ContentID=149717

Last edited:
Is it a still camera? nice video for a beginner but needs some mount on the bike to make it steady, I would like to shoot a video I have a G5 canon but never tried the video on it, toooo lazy to read the manual Book:). how much memory does your camera have?
I am thinking of getting a bullet camera but to cheap to get it for $350 plus I will need to hook it to a camcorder to be able to shoot.
I was thinking of hooking a web cam to my laptop(in my back pack) and shoot some video while riding but don't know if that is possible or not,
does anyone have experience with that?
________
James J. Couzens

Last edited:
clintard said:
I got my new digital camera finally, it has pretty good video on it too. I can record about an hour and a half of decent quality video. Anyways i made a short but sweet video for you guys.

My bikes running really rich so i dont have to use the choke to start it and the idle to me seems like it fluctuates. Other than that she runs pretty good to me. Ive never even seen another vmax run in person or had the chance to ride any other than mine so i guess i probably just worry for no reason.

Anyways heres the video, its pretty cheesy be forewarned but let me know what you think.......

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8503258798515658752 :eusa_dance:
LOL... most EXCELLENT donut... great burnout!!:clapping::thumbup1: :ten_out_of_ten: :banana:

Last edited:
The camera is a Canon S3-IS i bought from: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16830120043

I also bought a kingston 2 gig card for it. The video quality is MUCH MUCH better than what you see on that video. The camera records .AVI files so they are absolutely huge and i have to compress them to .wmv before i dare dream of uploading them. The video you seen before being compressed was about 900 megabytes. As you can see compression plus being shrunk down by google did a number on the quality! I was in a hurry to get that done before dark so i didnt really come up with any great ways to mount the camera, i just used the strap and hung it around my neck and prayed that it didnt fly off. As you can see it came close to being trashed! i guess i could always wrap the camera in a towl and then duct tape it to the handlebars hahaha

Does anyone know any hosting sites that will allow you to upload over 25 meg that will play the videos in windows media player format?

What do you guys think of the idle? Does it sound normal to you? How about the takeoff with my fat ass sitting on it? I wish i had the oppurtunity to ride a properly tuned vmax.

Oh how do you like the sound of the exhaust? I really like the way it sounds but as i mentioned before i havnt heard any other vmaxes in person. Im not positive but im pretty sure mine are cobra boulevards.

As for the burnout, THANKS :D Im planning on buying a wider tire this winter anyway so why not burn it off haha. I still have a little tread left! I cant decide which tire i want yet but thatll be in the future anyway.

Re: Exhaust Videos

does anyone know of a site who has different sound clips of various exhaust systems on a V-max to hear? or videos period of the Max with sound

Re: Vmax exhaust sound

You probably need to change the jets to a 145-147.5 and resync. The cobras sound like that normally. A crisper sound can be had with any full header.

Sean Morley

Back