Marks 14" with 2 3/4" turn downs/exits

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOOST

Reaction score
Does anyone run this set up? Too loud? Perfect? lol. If so, Let us all know about your setup. Pic's or sound bytes would be great! Dan

I forgot who has it but I am almost positive someone does, I just forgot the name. I am not going to lie, I forget if I have the 2.25 or 2.5. Once I get home I will double check. I think mine are great, don't think I would go louder lol.

I put a set on for a member, Evenhanded. He sold his bike though. It was loud! When he test rode it, I could hear him about a mile away. Sounded good! It just depends on your tastes......some people would say it was way too loud while others might say it was just right!

The UFO megs have a 2 1/2"...wicked sound for sure. Gonna be a tough choice for me.

I would recomend Marks. Not only do they look/sound good, they improve proformence.

The UFOs are very loud. For the money the Mark's are a better deal. Less expensive and with the Stainless Steel no worries about rusting. When I bought my 16 inch can 2.25 outlet setup from Mark, I inquired about the 14in cans and he told me that alot of people complained about them being too loud. I think my exhaust is plenty loud, but its not so loud that its annoying.

The UFOs are very loud. For the money the Mark's are a better deal. Less expensive and with the Stainless Steel no worries about rusting. When I bought my 16 inch can 2.25 outlet setup from Mark, I inquired about the 14in cans and he told me that alot of people complained about them being too loud. I think my exhaust is plenty loud, but its not so loud that its annoying.

16? Damn lol, when i talked to him he asked what I was looking for and gave me the option of 12" or 14"

ive got a set brotha.... if you are looking for open header big block chevy loud. youve come to the right place. earplugs are very important. even for a short rip. makes great hp with sean morleys goodies and it definatly stands out... many people give me props for the sound. harley guys like it. ill dig up some vids. but look thru my previos posts or search marks 2.75 inch exhaust. I do have vids on here somewhere...

16? Damn lol, when i talked to him he asked what I was looking for and gave me the option of 12" or 14"

er, maybe they are 14s. :ummm: I got whatever was 'standard' and inquired about the shorter option. I had a Kerker 2.5 before and the sound was cool on bike nights and what not, but too damn loud for everyday travels.

I love my Marks exhaust Howard, but I think he's catching up to UFO in price now, and that's ok. It's still a good deal, but I'm glad I got them when I did. Does anyone know if the inside diameter of the can is the same on all cans? Are the end pieces interchangeable? I think turn downs are in my future if so. I like the look of straight out ends, but run bags sometimes, and they're singing fast.
Steve

Back