Mark's pipes

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAXXMAN93-4301

Reaction score
I recently got pipes from mark they were great quality and awsome sounding. the service i got from mark was excellent though he is sometimes hard to get a hold of it is well worth it. he did everything he promised and went the extra mile for me. the pipes are unbelievable sounding too so throaty and sexy man... i love to hear them!

+1 on the service Mark provides once you get in touch with him. How can you beat the deal, sends you a complete exhaust system, if you like it, THEN you send payment! Very nicely put together system. :punk:
I maybe wish that I would have ordered the cans w/ carbon fiber but I can add that at any time in the future.

I had the 4-2-1 Marks pipes on my max for several years, they performed great, fit perfect and sounded better than another make out there.

I also have a set off my blower bike 4-2, with supper trap mufflers and an extra set of Marks cans. The also sound awesome. Now I would tell you if they were for sale, but if I did I would get band for another 10 days, so No they are not for sale. But if you have any questions feel free to e-mail me at

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back