Maryland ride to Charlestown, WV

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
WHEN: SUNDAY JULY 18, 2010

Meeting place: 10:30 AM Frederick Sheetz on Route 85 (at FSK Mall entrance)

Come one come all to hook up with the Maryland vmax riders for a nice scenic ride through the country back roads to Charlestown, WV. Once there we will eat lunch and perhaps gamble a bit then return back to Maryland.

Please let me know if your interested in coming along with us.

Mike

Good call for the ride....I have it all mapped out already...should be a nice ride up through the mountains there.

Hey Mike how many miles is this route and about how long do you think it will take? I am considering it, but it would be a long day for me...
Bill

Hey Mike how many miles is this route and about how long do you think it will take? I am considering it, but it would be a long day for me...
Bill

Hi Bill, its about a 45 mile scenic ride from Maryland down to Charleston, WV. We will stay down there for lunch and perhaps gamble a bit. Heading back we most likely will just take route 340 direct which is pretty quick return.

Mike

I really would have liked to join you guys but i mapquested it and it is 3 and a half hours from my house to fredrick.
so 7 hours roundtrip plus the riding time is just to much in one day for me.

Enjoy your ride, and win lots of money to help feed that monkey...

Latest posts

Back