Maxgasser seats

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3:30.... want to ride to the club tonight before work.

Pace.
Pace.
Pace.

Yay, new seat!

5 minute impression.

Looks great, factory or better quality all around, perhaps a slight gap over the left shock where the halves meet.

Installation. 1.5 mins. Or less, seriously, slam, bolt, go.

Comfort: only rode it up the street. The main section is flatter and wider and much more suited to my big ass. If I were to do anything different I might shape the rear pad a little differently on "fat guy" seats to allow maximum ass room front to back. I end up with my balls about on the airbox, but then I had the same experience with the Morley seat, and after a day or two I loved that one, so..... miles will tell.

FILL ACCESS: Oh. Hell. Yes. Monster improvement. As suggested I really had to push to get the rear locked down, one side more so that the other, but it did lock and should work in with time.

No time for pictures, must ride!!

TEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEE.

Bob, I think I have a cure for your:ummm: ............ large arse.:confused2: As I told you as one of the first five your going to get a replacement seat sometime down the Rd:eusa_dance:.At that time I will try the same thing Im going to do for Tugla.:biglaugh:.

Ride safe and enjoy your new MAXGASSER!

25 mile freeway ride to work tonight and no complaints yet.

Hell in the last few weeks I've replaced my suspension front and rear, put the new seat on, dusted off my old windshield and bolted itback on, and the whole mess is riding on a new back tire. I'm getting spoiled here!

400+ miles deep into this seat.

If you weigh less than 200 lbs, you should sell a kidney to get one.

Thats a good thing:ummm:?and Bob how bout some pics:clapping:

Back