Miami FL area bike thief blames mom-"arrest her!"

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Sebastian Dirtbag Blucher who was out on bond for motorcycle theft was being hunted by Broward Sheriff's Office (BSO) after they tracked a stolen bike to his mom's home, where they found seven other nearly-new sportbikes stockpiled in the backyard, reports the NBC local news affiliate.

Now, if your 'little angel' had a row of new or nearly-new sportbikes sitting in your backyard, and he was out on bond for stealing motorcycles, wasn't holding down an honest job, and showed up with another to add to the collection, don't you think you would have a question for him? And, maybe be able to collect a reward through Crimestoppers for 'dropping a dime' on him?

Given his cellphone #, BSO called him to turn himself in, and this 'class act' said, "the bikes were at my mom's, arrest her!"

Anyone with knowlege of his whereabouts can call Crimestoppers to receive a monetary reward if conditions are met.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/BSO-Finds-Returns-Stolen-Motorcycles-to-Owners-363496791.html

These guys who had there bikes stolen had to pay a $250.00 dollar towing fee/REALLY!!:damn angry:

I used to be a tow truck op, it does really work that way and it sucks. Once the impound is performed someone has to pay. Often if a cop does not suck ass he will make an attempt to reach the RO to retrieve his vehicle before having it impounded. I cut theft victims slack wherever I was allowed to. If a tow truck co. is on police or highway patrol rotation there is a pretty good chance that one hand is washing the other and the impound is imminent, everyone wins except the guy that got his shit stolen. With a few exceptions, the towing/recovery industry is as dirty as law enforcement if not worse. In RO who had their vehicle stolen and had to pay can file a small claim against the soulless dickbag that jacked their shit, very likely win a judgement, but collecting on the judgement is iffy. If your lucky, when a judge hands down a sentence to the spunkbag he will include restitution be paid to the victoms, a letter to the judge may get your expenses for towing/impound/vehicle damage included in the court ordered restitution. Theres a better chance to collect that way because the shitsmear stands to land back in jail for not paying fully. Aside from that a victim can check his insurance policy and see if anything is covered for theft recovery. I think my USAA did but I cant be sure.

That being said I move that we handle motorcycle thieves just as we did horse thieves in the old days. I have a lovely consolation prize for anyone that wants to take mine for a joyride.

Back