Michigan ride 8/24/13

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fear

Reaction score
Nice weekend on tap, ready to ride. I'm going to ride the Muskegon lake shore to ludington Saturday if anyone want to ride along post up. Heading out around noon....

Have to work both Sat and Sun..............Looking foreward to a Travers ride sometime in sept!!........................Ride safe fellas!!................Tom.

Vary nice ride, we had 6 bikes, 3 Vmaxes and 3 Harley's. We rode around to 200 miles. Oh, and Wildman laid down some rubber with the bagger lol.

Glad everyone had a good time!.............How long do ya think Wildmans belt will last?.........:biglaugh:.........Still plan on a Travers ride middle of Sept?........Count me in!............Tom.

Glad everyone had a good time!.............How long do ya think Wildmans belt will last?.........:biglaugh:.........Still plan on a Travers ride middle of Sept?........Count me in!............Tom.

End of September for me......:punk:

If not we could do our ride we planned earlier Tom?

Someone help me fix my electrical problems and I'm there!!! Here are things that might be, but don't have a way to prove / disprove
1) bad R/R
2) bad stator
3) bad battery
4) bad coil (s)
5) bad ignition box

Who here like diagnosis games???

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: TILL IT BREAKS TOM........THEN JUST INSTALL NEW BELT..........:punk:......GOOD TO GO.......LOL..

Latest posts

Back