Mini screen

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mabchewy

Reaction score
How much if any do the mini screens make in the amount of wind that hits the rider? Worth the money? Pics of them installed?

Worth it 100% IMHO!
Look at members pics.....(I havent got a newer picture of mine with it on yet....thought I did....just 1 more thing I gotta do)
Randy

Well I made the mistake less than a year after I got my Max of getting a larger but not hugh windscreen. Bigger screen equaled bigger turblence at speed. Yamaha's small screen is still the best.
Lew

I have the mini screen. It does a fair job getting the wind off my lower body and some off the chest. Definitly allows it to hit the helmet however, I have noticed some occilation at higher speeds (120+ mph) that I didn't seem to have without it.

I can't say for sure it's the mini sheild giving the occilation though, I made some suspension adjustments at the same time so it could be that as well.

Here's a pic of it on my bike. Go for the smoked rather then the clear, to me it looks better.

P1010794.sized.jpg

If you want to see it better, here is the link to the full sized pic (56k might want to reconsider)

http://www.techography.net/gallery/albums/cavsprngs/P1010794.jpg

Thanks guys! Might have to get me one of those.

Calimus,
In your picture, the front max with the blue windscreen where is it from. I like the looks of it. does the guy like the way it works ie. blocks wind? thnx

That blue bike is not a V-Max. Looks like possible Bandit?

BIGMO said:
Calimus,
In your picture, the front max with the blue windscreen where is it from. I like the looks of it. does the guy like the way it works ie. blocks wind? thnx

Actually, thats a Suzuki Sv650, and ya my wife loves it, lol. I honestly didn't even think about putting that screen up to see if it could be modded to fit a Max. I'm fairly sure it couldn't, but maybe I'll take some measure ments over the next few days while I'm putting around in the garage.

Back