MIS race track and Wine Tasting May 9th Michigan

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Todd i tried to tell you that shortly after i meet you.:biglaugh:

after 2pm thats a little late. I want to get started at 10am.

If we all pray hard enough we can make this saturday full of sunshine and no rain. So pray hard, ya boners!
:worthy::worthy::worthy::bike1:

YA BONERS? Looking back and thinking about all the people i have ever went on a ride with CharlieRobinson Is the only BONER out of all of them. :biglaugh:

YA BONERS? Looking back and thinking about all the people i have ever went on a ride with CharlieRobinson Is the only BONER out of all of them. :biglaugh:

Sorry, that was a term of endearment. I just meant, you excited folk. Because I am super excited to ride this track. :eusa_dance:

I will see you in my rear view charlieRobinson. Well for a 10th of a second. I will be at the track at 8:30am what time will you get to the track charlieRobinson.

I will check the weather friday night before i pass out to see if I am going to invest my day riding up there from Toledo. Starts at 11, right? So I will probably shoot for 10am arrival time if weather looks fair.

Weather goes without saying so stop talking about it. I think we go on the track at 11 but i get there at 8:30 because a big group of Harley's roll in around 9-9:30 and make a big line for registering. This way i get to look at the high dollar bike's while i'm waiting. I will be doing a lake side ride to the Artesian Well for lunch.

Thats it scuff just put a nail in the weather thanks a'lot Patrick talk about a boner. I for one will stay positive enough for all of us as i always do to keep the God's on my side.

I saw big john at the bottom me and cool max.

Latest posts

Back