• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

More pics of Custom Vmax on Ebay

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Jac

Reaction score
Here are some more pictures.

Attachments

• Vmax 21.jpg
    Vmax 21.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Vmax 22.jpg
    Vmax 22.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Vmax 25.jpg
    Vmax 25.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 61
All I see is a lady in her mid 40's. An while over all not in bad shape form the looks, the pics are a tad too fuzy to tell if she's already been rode hard and put up wet. :confused2:

Gentlemen I normally don't take offense but thats my 28 year old pregnant wife your speaking about.

Mad Jac said:
Gentlemen I normally don't take offense but thats my 28 year old pregnant wife your speaking about.
I knew it wasn't a girl. Looked like a woman to me. Absolutely no offense intended. I wouldn't refer to you as a boy either and I'm sure clintard meant the girl part as being female and nothing else. This had nothing to do with your bike or wife but just a lighthearted grammar correction. You won't find any animosity on this forum toward anybody.

G Man said:
Geez Louise guys... anyone paying attention to any of the posts made recently!
http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=888

I think foot extraction should occur first, then apologies perhaps? :confused2:

My goodness...

Nice job on the Max by the way!
Your post just barely beat mine but it's good to see that you're on top of things. Better this way than how it was some time ago.

mikemax04 said:
Your post just barely beat mine but it's good to see that you're on top of things. Better this way than how it was some time ago.

I hear ya' Mike!

Im sorry dude,

I didnt mean for my remark about your wife to be taken as anything other than a compliment.

clintard said:
Im sorry dude,

I didnt mean for my remark about your wife to be taken as anything other than a compliment.

I don't think you're post is what offended him.

I think it was this one;

"All I see is a lady in her mid 40's. An while over all not in bad shape form the looks, the pics are a tad too fuzy to tell if she's already been rode hard and put up wet."

Which may have offended me too if I posted a pic of my wife.
And while we are on that subject posting pictures of someone you care about will always leave you open to hearing comments you may not care to hear and should be approached with caution although I believe that since we are a close knit community of friends I think some respect should be shown.

But what the hell, I'm gonna throw caution to the wind anyhow;

Here goes,

She is 43

Attachments

• 100_0989.JPG
    100_0989.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 23
  • MichelleZsmaller.jpg
    MichelleZsmaller.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 26
  • mz1.jpg
    mz1.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 25
Rusty, I can tell what part of herself she is at least confident of (or that you like the best).

As for the other comments. yes, many times first impressions can be rough when opinions are persented. I'm sure I am about to tick at least one person off but here's my humble opinion.

The glasses got to go. Those shades may be popular with the Olsen Twins but I don't want to remember the days when they were popular. Get her a set of Oakleys and shoot the pics again. I think the girl looks fine to me other then that one comment.

The bike is a different story.

I am probably not remiss in that it will be very difficult finding a buyer for it in it's current form. Most would not have gone with the color scheme you have chosen but after all it was your bike and your choices. You didn't have to make it to appeal to everyone.

I personally think the bike looks way too gaudy but again that is my opinion. Many think my blue scheme was the same way.

If you have enough of the stock parts left you should replace as much of the aftermarket stuff as you can and try selling it that way. OR simply part the bike out and you will be much better off money wise though it will take a lot of time to do it that way.

Sean Morley

Thanks for your kind words, I posted those pictures becuase I thought this was a tight nit community of friends. And honestly, I only replied because my wife saw what was written and was upset at the one comment. Clintard no one was offended by your statements.

wfcall said:
I don't think you're post is what offended him.

I think it was this one;

"All I see is a lady in her mid 40's. An while over all not in bad shape form the looks, the pics are a tad too fuzy to tell if she's already been rode hard and put up wet."

Which may have offended me too if I posted a pic of my wife.
And while we are on that subject posting pictures of someone you care about will always leave you open to hearing comments you may not care to hear and should be approached with caution although I believe that since we are a close knit community of friends I think some respect should be shown.

But what the hell, I'm gonna throw caution to the wind anyhow;

Here goes,

She is 43

And Just where is the VMax is these pictures Mister???
Showing your hot wife without your VMax in this forum outta be banned in this forum. LMAO!

By the way I don't know why I didn't say it earlier but congrats on the new child.

Life as you know is about to change radically!

Latest posts

Back