my new project

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The "Bulldog" is what I would name it, all forward haunches & a narrow butt! Don't people usually slap on a tractor seat for those? Can't beat 'free,' though. I would be careful about hitting the tire w/the bottom triple tree @ full compression. And probably not going to be much leaning before scraping parts by that much lowering

went for a test ride down by the river the other day... no scrapin but it was a bumpy ride for sure... still havent got a seat for it yet (my "buddy" aint answerin his phone) so I just welded a square peice I had. wasnt quite as peppy as I thought it sounded but it still gets up ok

Attachments

• bike10.jpg
    bike10.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 39
. wasnt quite as peppy as I thought it sounded but it still gets up ok

not much IS peppy after ridin the vmax. ;). like they say.."once you go MAX , you never go back. ;)

looks pretty sweet tho. I wanted to do that to my GS1000 , but i need room for takin the "ol lady" along.

nice work.

Nice video sample buddy. Even even if it's not a vmax it looks like super fun to ride :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

K so I got the project together once & I was never happy with the way that I did it & she had some things she didnt like either so here some pics of the re-tear down.. getting it close to ridable again.... need to find a smaller seat then the $100 one I got the first time:bang head:

I had to throw one in of my new helmet, god knows I need one on my 4wheeler:clapping:

Attachments

• xj1.jpg
    xj1.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 17
  • xj8.jpg
    xj8.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 24
  • xj7.jpg
    xj7.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 20
  • xj6.jpg
    xj6.jpg