N.O.S. parts for bikes

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Here is my friend's ebay motors seller's name: competitioncycle123

Currently they have 17 pp. of stuff. This includes some of what they bought at the Hollywood/Ft. Lauderdale FL July muscle car auction which also was for mcy parts. They have quite a variety, and new stuff being listed all the time. One of the employees of the owner's business is doing most of the internet sales, but there are others too. Anyway, you can email them and ask for something specific. They have a lot of helmets, clothing, and mcy consumables/parts, tires, batteries, brake pads, etc. The guy doing internet sales primarily has a good idea of what came in from the auction. They got a lot of luggage, tank bags, & etc. too, so if you're looking for something like that to replace your dairy carton hose-clamped to your luggagerack/sissy bar, ask.

You can tell him you heard about it on this forum, maybe my stock will go up with them! The guy has been in the motorcycle accessories business in the city since 1973, I think it is. I've been a customer for 35 yrs.

They also have a bricks & mortar retail store in Dania FL.

Back