new 07 MAX

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
whats up everyone - im a newbie on this forum but have been watching it for some time for the great info - i just picked up my 07 Max Saturday - my last bike was a 03 softail and before that a 98Max and 98 ninja - so far i dropped the forks thru the sliders 2''and pumped the forks up to 100kpa/14.5 psi, rigged up the vboost switch for 3000 rpm opening, - i got the bike slightly used with new mirrors and handlebar as well as pegs,shifter and pedal , active frame brace and heat guards -its a great bike a big difference from my HD andalthough smokin the tires thru intersections in tokyo is generally frowned upon - im remembering how much fun it is - stay safe all thanks for the info so far

Welcome to the forum.Maybe you'll see the new Vmax out on the street for testing.

Are you close to the Yamaha Head quarters?

head office is in tokyo but the testing im sure is kept under raps on a private test track - the bike ,old or new, is as much a legend here though of course as it is in USA or Canada or anywhere else it rumbles - tokyo auto show was a bit of a let down as i hoped to catch a glimpse but.. nothing -just a chunk of "art" to get the senses tingling

head office is in tokyo but the testing im sure is kept under raps on a private test track - the bike ,old or new, is as much a legend here though of course as it is in USA or Canada or anywhere else it rumbles - tokyo auto show was a bit of a let down as i hoped to catch a glimpse but.. nothing -just a chunk of "art" to get the senses tingling

Welcome!

I saw the same one in Chi town's M/C show this year...

Hoping it comes out soon although I doubt I will buy one...:whistlin:

Firefly thought he saw a test vmax in Los Angelis one time and got a speeding ticket trying to catch up to it.

Latest posts

Back