NEW MAX

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donald 11

Reaction score
My name is Don and I figured I had better make a post. Any of you who know Sean Morley and follow on face book know about my new bike. the build was the Dorer build, the bike with the red engine. Well the bike is finished so I drove to Sean shop and picked up my bike last Sat. The pics that are posted are very nice but when you see the bike in person, well it is a dam fine bike. THANK YOU SEAN For the guy waiting for me to back out sorry but I just could not do that. Any one in lower Mich thats wants to ride this summer get a hold of me.

Happy to have had the project in here. It turned out very nice and as you mentioned pictures don't do it justice.

When spring hits, the Michigan Hooligans should be active. That would be a good group to show your ride to.

I've been to Hell & back, but in an MG Midget, when it was brand-new.

MIami to Hell? That's not far, is it? (joking about the heat).

I've seen the Hooligan videos and posts- I'll (also) be on the lookout to catch up with some new friends.

Hell was frozen-over when I visited there, as it was the middle of the winter, and there was a good layer of snow on the ground, and on the roads.

Miami is humid in the summer, but it's probably hotter in Kansas, Texas, or Georgia than it is in southeast Florida in the summer, as the Gulfstream Current helps to moderate the temperatures. Now, if you go-to Orlando in August, that's hell.

Souls from the real Hell probably report, "but it's a dry heat..."

Actually, I do pass through Hell on most of my leisure rides.

Where's Don? Don, this is your thread. it's probably time to kick us out!

Last edited:
Back