New to the forum

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelvin

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Kelvin and am interested in your goings on. I own a FJR1300, it shares the final drive and gear ratio with the VMax and I would like to change the final drive gearing that seems to be popular with some VMax riders. I was wondering if any of you have any leads on this modification (Royal Star Venture gear swap)? Would appreciate any leads on who does it or if there is a unit for sale.
(note to mods: hope I am posting this in the right place, don't know if this belongs in an intro). Thanks

Hello everyone, my name is Kelvin and am interested in your goings on. I own a FJR1300, it shares the final drive and gear ratio with the VMax and I would like to change the final drive gearing that seems to be popular with some VMax riders. I was wondering if any of you have any leads on this modification (Royal Star Venture gear swap)? Would appreciate any leads on who does it or if there is a unit for sale.
(note to mods: hope I am posting this in the right place, don't know if this belongs in an intro). Thanks
Might want to email Sean Morley [email protected] and ask him as he deals with Ventures quite a bit and may know.

Fantastic, where would I look as I am not a Facebook user but I can be one for this!
Thanks!

Back