new vmax owner with questions

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if im seeing things right everything is hooked up. my guess is that the jets have been replaced and are just too rich /shrug.

last question. when you first turn the key on should all the lights on the tank pod light up to let you know the bulbs are good? mine arent is why im asking.

if im seeing things right everything is hooked up. my guess is that the jets have been replaced and are just too rich /shrug.

last question. when you first turn the key on should all the lights on the tank pod light up to let you know the bulbs are good? mine arent is why im asking.

No, the dash lights do not go through a start up sequence when you first turn the key on.

Mike

The low fuel and oil lights (two red ones) do go thru a start up sequence when you press the Start button though! You should see them both blink - if either stays on you're low on fuel or low on oil, if either doesn't blink the bulb(s) is burnt out.

The neutral should be on whenever the tranny's in neutral, and you can check the high beam and turn lights by switching either on.

Latest posts

Back