New VMOA Shirt!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fstmax

Reaction score
New VMOA Shirt!
Pre-Orders are now being accepted!
NEW VMOA DESIGN!
A Dynasty of Power--25 years of the V-Max.
These are Hanes Beefy-T t-shirt in deep royal blue color with exclusive VMOA graphics by Monte Moore. VMOA logo in white on the front of the shirt and graphics on the back.

*Shirts currently in production. I expect delivery of the shirts around April 1st.

Attachments

• img4b9d35c699b6a.jpg
    img4b9d35c699b6a.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
The new 25th anniversary V-max shirts are now available! All sizes, small-3XL; only $16 plus shipping!

Orders can be placed on the VMOA Store page, www.vmoa.net. Questions please contact Rhonda Lane at [email protected].

Thank you!
Kelvin

I received mine just the other day, looks great!
I try to buy "made in America" but if I had to give back everything that wasn't let's just say I'd have a lot more room around the 'ol homestead. :biglaugh:

I received mine just the other day, looks great!
I try to buy "made in America" but if I had to give back everything that wasn't let's just say I'd have a lot more room around the 'ol homestead. :biglaugh:

Yes, we all do love a bargain and who ever heard of a USA or Canadian made T-shirt with a nice logo for 16 bucks plus shipping?!!:hmmm:

Blaine

Last edited:
Back