Thunder Shirts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added second picture to first post. Shows artwork proof on a few colors to get an idea what it will look like.

Just saw this the post about the end of the week Sean. I will try to figure out how many tomorrow

I just dont know how much to send for long sleeve and sweatshirts yet

No, I can order those if I know by tomorrow. BUT, I won't know the pricing for sure yet. I am speculating around $30 on the hoodies? Not sure on the long sleeves but maybe another $5-$6.

After tomorrow I plan to order some extra shirts but they will be black and hopefully enough in the sizes that people will want.

Sean

I have already paid for my 2 short sleeve shirts but may want a long sleeve or two myself. I will keep my eye on this thread.

** If long sleeve shirts become available my order will be as follows: Brian (Redbone)/ 2 ea./ 2xl/ Royal

Email sent , confirming order for 1 - Black , Large. Thanks & heading to send you the moolah now......

....... Done & Thanks again.

Rollie :punk:

XL Black hoodie
XL antique irish green hoodie

XL cardinal red long sleeve
Med metro blue long sleeve

XL safety orange short sleeve
Large heliconia short sleeve
Med cardinal red short sleeve

Will send paypal to ya later Sean. Thanks a lot!!

XL Black hoodie
XL antique irish green hoodie

XL cardinal red long sleeve
Med metro blue long sleeve

XL safety orange short sleeve
Large heliconia short sleeve
Med cardinal red short sleeve

Will send paypal to ya later Sean. Thanks a lot!!

Make sure to email me this list George. [email protected]

Sean as soon as you are sure about the long sleeve prices I will send you my payment.

I won't probably know until I get the firmed order placed but don't sweat having to send money right away. We'll get it sorted out.

Sean

Email me Kyle. I did get some extra L, XL, and 2XL's that I am going to send to Mike to take to Thunder. You can get one there or I can reserve one and ship direct to you. Black is the only color I have extra's in.

Goal is to ship on Wed if at all possible.

Still no prices though all the requested shirts noted on the first post in this thread were ordered. ALSO, they are going on the printer tomorrow with hopes to finish and ship on Wed.

Sean

95% of the shirts shipped today. Most will get them in a couple of days. All packages went priority. The Canadian guys and other countries will take longer of course.

Back turned out spectacular with the 7 color layout. Almost even has a "shine" to the paint!

Attachments

• IMG_20150617_145651524.jpg
    IMG_20150617_145651524.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 25
Back