New Years Resolutions

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Icebreaker will be the first weekend in June as always back in Port Dover again. Plan is to hold it there next year then move it somewhere new to keep it fresh.

As for New Years resolutions, I long ago made one to not make any more resolutions, so far so good:eusa_dance:

The Icebreaker will be the first weekend in June as always back in Port Dover again. Plan is to hold it there next year then move it somewhere new to keep it fresh.

As for New Years resolutions, I long ago made one to not make any more resolutions, so far so good:eusa_dance:

Not even a resolution to waste Brad at St Thomas?

Blaine

Ok My resolutions are to lose 10 kilos and to stop swearing.I'm not sure which one is going to be more difficult.:rofl_200: oh well gotta give it a go.May you all live long and prosper.Cheers Kevman.

Keeping it fresh is a good plan, Jim. If I planned a ride that essentially took folks along the same route year after year it would probably bore some folks, IMHO.

Blaine

Latest posts

Back