Pcw 1411

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bud Moore

Reaction score
Pleased w/ this, 'bout all I can handle anyway!

PCW bored to 1411

Chain conversion
  • R1 rims and brakes with steel braided lines
  • 4 into 1 Hindle full exhaust system
  • new lengthened (130L) DID530ZVM Gold premium X-ring chain
  • Barnett friction plate and spring conversion kit
  • K&N air filter
  • Dynojet Jet Kit Stage 7
  • JE Custom piston set
  • JE sleeves
  • Web Cam V-Max grind #227
  • Cometic 82.5mm .030 SS head gasket

Attachments

• PCWDyno.jpg
    PCWDyno.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
those are nice #s indeed! what are the specs of the engine? chain drive?

those are nice #s indeed! what are the specs of the engine? chain drive?

I'm basically a novice motor head, but learning. PCW 1200 bored to 1411, chain conversion indeed, 167 hp to the rear wheel. V-Max Guru Sean Morley gets the credit. :clapping:

Talk about a 6000rpm rush! Thats gotta be fun! Did you really rev it out to 11000 rpm? I'd be scared she'd come apart! 9500 sounds painful enough! Nice numbers man!

Talk about a 6000rpm rush! Thats gotta be fun! Did you really rev it out to 11000 rpm? I'd be scared she'd come apart! 9500 sounds painful enough! Nice numbers man!

Not I, that would be cousin "jig" the adrenaline addict! The motor is tight, 1k on the re-build, scary fast, but I like to just putter.....

Putter, yeah right Bud. The important thing is you know its right there under your right wrist when you want/ need it! Jealous!!!!

Pleased w/ this, 'bout all I can handle anyway!

PCW bored to 1411
Chain conversion
  • R1 rims and brakes with steel braided lines
  • Supertraps
  • 4 into 1 Hindle full exhaust system
  • new lengthened (130L) DID530ZVM Gold premium X-ring chain
  • Barnett friction plate and spring conversion kit
  • K&N air filter
  • Dynojet Jet Kit Stage 7
  • JE Custom piston set
  • JE sleeves
  • Web Cam V-Max grind #227
  • Cometic 82.5mm .030 SS head gasket

it's actually had the supertrapps replaced with the 4-1 hindle now....and PCW actually did the original build....Sean helped with the rebuild after it lost a rod a few years ago.

and 11,000 rpm?!!! pshhhh. that thing sounded so sweet up there i wanted it to got to 20,000rpm! that thing really sings a nice song anywhere above 6,000

That's good power for sure. I can't imagine the rush. I rode Foresdale Dave's bike through the gears once and couldn't believe the power it made. He rode my stocker and I watched it disappear in the mirror.
Steve-o

Latest posts

Back