Phoenix to Jerome

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wingstunts

Reaction score
If there are any Maxers in the Phoenix area that would like to cruise up to Jerome within the next month or so (before it gets too friggin hot) PM me. I've never been up there and would really like to meet up with any other Maxers to BS and have breakfast before the ride. I have heard to take the back way up there through Prescott to enjoy all the turns and switchbacks. Let me know if anybody is interested.

Why look in the mirror if you were just there? :punk:

If there are any Maxers in the Phoenix area that would like to cruise up to Jerome within the next month or so (before it gets too friggin hot) PM me. I've never been up there and would really like to meet up with any other Maxers to BS and have breakfast before the ride. I have heard to take the back way up there through Prescott to enjoy all the turns and switchbacks. Let me know if anybody is interested.

Why look in the mirror if you were just there? :punk:

I would love too :punk: but I moved from Wickenburg last September :bang head:

G

Rode from Gilbert to Fountain Hills last week via saguaro lake with Mrs Gumby. Would love to hook up and ride with other maxxers. The guy down the block from me I rode alongside last week has a 97 I'd like to see out of his garage

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back