PM Brake Discs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slacker

Reaction score
Does anyone run Performance Machine brakes on the Gen 1? What I am after is... Are the discs, especially on the rear, the same as stock? My rear seems to be slightly warped. May need a replacement. Thanks.

I haven't ordered any PM rotors for any customers (but i'm sell them to you for less then retail if you wanted some). We do however have a fill set of the PM contours controls/masters we are putting on a custom vmax we are building. We are using Galfer rotors on this build (which we sell too). On the rear we are using a front rotor with billet brake stay with 4 piston caliper. I've considered seeing if our adapter would work to allow the large rotor and huyabusa 6 piston caliper. This should fit and would be huge. It would actually probably tame the rear a bit since it has too much grab too soon in stock form.

Sean

Sean,
I'll have to measure the disc, then I'll write. I believe I still have your addy. The calipers are fine n I replaces the pads two years ago. I reworked some Made in Europe, HD pads. Will have to see about getting the 89 to you this year for a valve adjustment. Just turned 30K. I think it had 26 the last time you looked at it. I was toying around with selling it but I had a blast on the old scooter today. Will prob see you at Topeka. Thinking of bringing the 09 up. I put in for leave this week as in hopes of making it.
Mark

Back