ran across a teeshirt

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nd4topspd

Reaction score
So I am shopping with my wife today in Garden City Ks at Sam's club eating a hotdog and drinking a tea beside the checkout lane when I notice this young gal with her back to me. She is wearing the newest VMOA teeshirt. I am getting all excited cause I aint seen another vmax let alone a member in my area ever. I kept control of myself tryin not to run up to her and scare the poor thing to death lol. Soon as she and her mom and 2 brothers I'm guessing walked by I opened my mouth and said so who rides the vmax :) They all stopped and her mom comes up to me and says they don't have a vmax. They print the teeshirts. I was a little let down yet it was so cool just running into someone out here wearing one of our shirts. I told her I was a member of the VMOA and she just smiled and said yip I printed your shirts:biglaugh:

hey looking good. They are flying all around here. Not too much hail so I expect a good year for hunting in sw Kansas

Latest posts

Back