red striping on wheel OFF!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fasterlapdunn

Reaction score
I recently traded my faux cover with Sean M for a standard gloss black one. The tribal flames never grew on me. I would also like to get the red pin striping off the wheels. I just took a quick look at them going out the door and noticed that they may be cleared on the wheel. ANy suggestions...experiences??

i would keep the red striping, it sets the bike off, i did my add ons because of them. just my thoughts. dave

Attachments

• new look 001.jpg
    new look 001.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 43
DON'T DO IT! i HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A RED STRIPED FRONT WHEEL FOR A WHILE. cAN i FIND YOU A BLACK PLAIN WHEEL AND TRADE YOU? Opps sorry about the caps. Let me know if you want to sell the front wheel outright or maybe there is something you would be interested in trading for. Drop me a PM or email Thanks, PATMAX

Red strip on wheels will not come off easily - need to strip paint to get them off - sounds like Patmax has a good offer for you tho.

Mike

You use a wide BLACK stripe and stripe the wheels... OVER the red!

I have a set of these wheels in my basement... To bad they aren't for sale.

Chris

Oh.... Here's how I removed my red stripes... I don't do flames either...

The black pin stripe will be cheaper...:biglaugh:

Attachments

• 100_2394.jpg
    100_2394.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 37
Yeah Chris, that is a good fix for removing the red stripe you smart ass. I want that set up too! Can you get me some in trade for a set of stock wheels. I have yet to see a set of used Carros for a V Max for sale. Earlier this year there was a Max with Carros on it for sale for $3,900 on ebay that was real clean but I did not have the jack at the time to pull the trigger. Anyway, if anyone out there has a factory red stripe wheel for me, drop me a PM. Thanks, PATMAX:punk:

You use a wide BLACK stripe and stripe the wheels... OVER the red!

I have a set of these wheels in my basement... To bad they aren't for sale.

Chris

Oh.... Here's how I removed my red stripes... I don't do flames either...

The black pin stripe will be cheaper...:biglaugh:

Thanks for rubbing that in 4g. It's not like I don't look at your wheels almost every time I am on the forum. One day I will get some custom wheels.

I guess I could just go the black pinstripe route. I would trade but I would want a whole set not just a front.

Man i want some carros bad. :bang head:

Latest posts

Back