Riding gear

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulVmax

Reaction score
Hello guys i am after some new gear textile only i don't like leathers. Must be water proof what do you recommend ?

Cycle Gear has a coat they brand as a 3 season coat, the brand name is Sedici, I just recently got one and so far it's been great. Outer layer is mesh, so good for those hot days, but well armored, second layer is for rain, zips inside, 3rd layer is insulation, also zips inside. Several zippers on the jacket open up airflow lanes to aid in cooling on hotter days. I recently rode with it on, temp was 85, vent zippers open, felt fine.

If you have a cycle gear place near you, the best part about it is all the Sedici stuff is warrantied for life, so if it splits at the seam, just take it in and get it replaced.

Joe

Cycle Gear is a good value for the $. The layering and ventilation factors are important whatever the supplier. I like Alpinestars for quality of materials and construction. Any of the name-recognizable brands should have something for you. Buy features you need.

Buying at the end of the season can save you $! Mcy Superstore always has closeouts for cheap.

Back