ROAD TRIP- Transportation Along I-75

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PATMAX

Reaction score
Greetings to all! I am making the trip from South Florida to Central Michigan in the next month or so and was offering space up or back along I-75 to help offset my expenses AND help out my fellow Vmaxers. I will be using a 16x7 dual axle enclosed trailer and will take bikes, ATVs, even furniture as long as it is legal. Trailer has built in tie downs and will have wheels chocks as needed. I have lots of references here and on the VMF site. I will be much cheaper than those vehicle transporters. I prefer pick up and drop off to be as close to I-75 as possible. Remember, twenty five miles from the highway is fifty miles out of my way and extra travel time. If you are buying or selling a bike you need transported, I ask that you take care of all the payment arrangments in advance as I do not wish to be involved in title and money issues. Just an FYI, I will not help move a bike from the basement or attic. Don't ask why I say this. To reserve space I am asking for half in advance and the balance upon delivery via cash or Paypal.
There are no dumb questions and make no assumptions so please ask any and all questions ahead of time. I hope we can help each other out! My contact info is:
Patrick Mercado
"Patmax" VMOA # 4860
239-210-8068

Back