Roar on the shore

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
I'm working on the thruway between Westfield and Ripley, NY. The Last exit on the 90, before you go into Pennsylvania. Probably had 400 bikes go by, on the way to Erie PA. Anybody from here going to the event?

http://roarontheshore.com/

I was there last nite with my daughter she lives in erie i live in jamestown ny. We met boom boom Mancini at the off road express exhibit. We have gone the last three years in a row. It's worth going just to see all the bikes we walk up and down all the rows to check out all the bikes. Only saw one other vmax an 09.

I was there last nite with my daughter she lives in erie i live in jamestown ny. We met boom boom Mancini at the off road express exhibit. We have gone the last three years in a row. It's worth going just to see all the bikes we walk up and down all the rows to check out all the bikes. Only saw one other vmax an 09.

Haha....haven't heard that name for quite a while! :punk:

Hey Iron sheik. I've been going to Jamestown, to suitkote. I go thru Celeron, and by the swamp bar. Are you anywhere near there.

Latest posts

Back