Ryan Schnitz is a badass!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. When we going to the track scott im all pumped up now.

Gonna be a bit for me, I put on some weight over the winter that I need to shed before I try again.. I'll let you know well in advance before I go though..

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Just put the fat guy nos 120hp orifice in. :ummm:

Just put the fat guy nos 120hp orifice in. :ummm:

Why you gotta go pickin on the fat kids Mike??? LOL I'll probably try the 80 shot at some point this year but for now I want to really dial in the 60 shot cause I'm thinkin leaving off the progressive I can probably go 10 teens or so that way if I do my part :) Would love to dip into the 9's this year though too

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Ryan is an evil rider. With the Wizard's nitrous setup he's already set records. 6.90 @203 with no crutches.... oh hell yeah:punk: Sorry turbo guys :)
He is the first person ever to run the 1/4 mile on a Pro Street legal motorcycle in 6 seconds, The quickest pass ever made on a street bike and the first street legal Pro Street motorcycle and a Nitrous Oxide injected bike at that to break through to 6 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s_7F3SI_l8

Ryan is an evil rider. With the Wizard's nitrous setup he's already set records. 6.90 @203 with no crutches.... oh hell yeah:punk: Sorry turbo guys :)
He is the first person ever to run the 1/4 mile on a Pro Street legal motorcycle in 6 seconds, The quickest pass ever made on a street bike and the first street legal Pro Street motorcycle and a Nitrous Oxide injected bike at that to break through to 6 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s_7F3SI_l8

I ll have to dig up my buddy's info on his Busa. They ran 6.98@212 ( not 100% sure on the mph ) and set the class record last year on a street legal bike also. I'll have to get more info, but it was a turbo bike.

Todd

Back