Satellite Radio

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Well I finally took the plunge and subscribed to satellite radio. I use my car as a service vehicle at work so I can't ride my bike to work, and work is (when traffic is good) about a 40 minute drive. I couldn't handle regular radio any more and I'm tired of all my MP3s, so satellite radio seemed like the next best choice. So far so good! Everytime I tried to get out of my car there was another great song playing. We'll see how long this last, I've gone monthly in case it gets old fast. Anyone else have satellite radio?

Both of my last 2 new trucks had XM in them from the factory.The dirty comedy channel was my favorite.I really didn't like the programming though.I had to surf channels more than regular fm and gave both of them up when they wanted $10 a month after the free period.I lost reception alot also here in western Pa.

shawn kloker said:
Both of my last 2 new trucks had XM in them from the factory.The dirty comedy channel was my favorite.I really didn't like the programming though.I had to surf channels more than regular fm and gave both of them up when they wanted $10 a month after the free period.I lost reception alot also here in western Pa.

I've got Sirius and I generally always listen to the Hair Nation channel which is all the "hair bands" from the 80s. Also i can tune in Stern in the morning or listen to the replays through the day. I haven't had any problems with reception.

maybe Im cheap, but I have a hard time paying for stuff I can get for free (basically)

Kinda the same here. I hardly listen to the radio. I have MP3 players in all my cars and I have more music then I need to pick from.

I'm not knocking sat radio, it's just not for me. if I travelled acrossed country a lot, I could see the benifit though.

Back