Sean is getting closer pt.2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
Just for an update. As always Sean has been working on my bike pretty steady or as steady as he can. I think he would be done if I would quit coming up with other things to do to it. With out last conversation lastnight it is getting exciting :clapping: With every new custom pc coming back from a coater, new pcs coming in a supplier or just plain pcs getting put back on and hopfully a goal of completion date around Halloween before or after :rofl_200: It will be complete. However when messing around with aftermarket parts mixing and matching, ordering offline and sending it to Sean. Telling Sean "well this should work wtih that with a very slight mod" crossing my fingers the whole time! Having everything direct shipped to him , so it is like Christmas to him . I am sure with a constant fear in the back of his head "of what next" when he opens the box that just arrived! The last thing that arrived was, I am sure by our conversation "WTF is this thing?" was in Sean's head when he opened it :rofl_200: I came across a mount made for my Garmin GPS that had a hardwired charging cable for it and the handlebar clamp etc. I hope it works, I plan on using it :eusa_dance:. Hopefully Sean will post a few pics of the carbon fiber dip treatment that we did to a few items on the bike. He just got them in and was going to start putting them on.

G

Thats why I haven't seen the monkey lately, 88vmx12 has him in his back pack riding him around.

Thats why I haven't seen the monkey lately, 88vmx12 has him in his back pack riding him around.

After this I think the monkey will need a rest, he is looking pretty tired:rofl_200:. So that being said I think you all will be safe for a while. I should get an award for taking one for the team! :clapping:

G

I have been on the net for a few hours and have not bought anything for my bike ! I have purchased riding gear like pants , jacket and gloves. This must mean something right? Another 2 -3 weeks. yippy! I plan on riding it so I am gearing upto ride in the Denver area, hopefully not too cold for the next month..

G

ok here is some Carbon Fiber look a-like that we put on my bike. Looks are going to be hard for me to get used to.

Resampled952011-10-059517-09-119.jpg

Very interesting. Its a cool concept. I think I need to see a completed bike before I know if I like it. The chrome and new bits are so shiny. The head lamp lens looks dirty and stands out from everything else. Can't wait to see it when its done.

I like the look,a lot. The mod monkey hasn't come in the door but is looking at me. The monkey knows there is always something you can change that's semi affordable.That stock brake light is getting uglier every time I look at it. The swingarm bracing has to be done to tidy up after Yamaha. Radials? I hope I can this winter.
Steve

I like the look,a lot. The mod monkey hasn't come in the door but is looking at me. The monkey knows there is always something you can change that's semi affordable.That stock brake light is getting uglier every time I look at it. The swingarm bracing has to be done to tidy up after Yamaha. Radials? I hope I can this winter.
Steve

Thanks G

:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Almost though you spelled "Sean" in that for a second lol!

:rofl_200: :rofl_200::rofl_200: :rofl_200:
:rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:
:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: :rofl_200::rofl_200: :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

ok ok....... so he says it has a heartbeat and he won't send me anymore pics until he gets more of the pcs back on the bike. Since then Sean probably thinks that I sound more like a bill collector than a customer. Always calling and asking how it is going LOL
I know he is doing good.................
G

That is really looking sharp. I don't want to know what you spent. Looks great though.

I don't want to know what you spent.

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: Me neither! No but really Sean is very affordable for what he does ,I have no complaints what so ever. I have told him several times on the phone that he needs to charge me for this or that.... However he sometimes refuses :confused2:.

G

Back