Seat Help!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuarterHorse

Reaction score
Having never had a stock seat for my Max, and never knowing the workings of one, I just got my Muscle Seat from Sean. Awesome piece, fits me great, looks KILLER and I can't wait to put some miles on 'er.

This being said, I put the rear seat on, all is good other than a small gap between the seat and grab bar that was never there with the Corbin.

I put the front/center section on, push the center back and down *snap* into place it goes. A little worried, I try to find a release for the center seat. Nothing. So a little help on how the hell I get the center seat up and forward to fill 'er with fuel! Haha I know it's funny, but seriously, I have no idea hahaha.

Thanks,
Dustin

Reach kind of under the grab rail at the front edge of the rear fender still near the seat for two small black loops(one on each side of the bike) Push/Pull those down and the center section ejects up. The small gap is normal near the grab rail. The corbins do sit much nicer back there but come with an extra 50lbs or so. Ha Ha.

Woo hoo thanks man! I feel retarded!

Yeah that fat ass Corbin is definetly NOT for me. I haven't ridden it yet with the Muscle Seat, but just sitting on it makes it feel SO much better. I can imagine I won't have that slipping off feeling when I get after it now, even WITH my forward controls.

Woo hoo thanks man! I feel retarded!

Yeah that fat ass Corbin is definetly NOT for me. I haven't ridden it yet with the Muscle Seat, but just sitting on it makes it feel SO much better. I can imagine I won't have that slipping off feeling when I get after it now, even WITH my forward controls.

NO you will not! The difference was night and day for me between stock and his let alone the Corbin and his...

Should make the bike look sportier too! :punk:

Oh it does Chris. I can't wait for the wife to get home to watch Ayden so I can go out and beat on it a little bit. :D Pics coming soon!

More Importantly ... Your ass is going to love it.
My ass still sends me emails from time to time thanking me for the Morley Seat! :clapping:

And just wait to you feel how much better it is sitting down in the bike instead of on top of it! :punk:

Great to hear as I ordered my Muscle Seat a couple of weeks ago - should be here any day now...:eusa_dance:

Latest posts

Back