Seattle area VMax riders?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOOST

Reaction score
Looking to meet up with VMax riders in the Seattle/Tacoma area. Dan

Hey, I am actually moving to the Tacoma area next month. Would love to meet up sometime.

Very cool! We have a group of riders that go all over the state of Washington. It would be a great way for you to see the most beautiful state in the nation! Got rid of my Harley and found my hotrod VMax last month. Got the personalized plate "BOOST". Keep me posted. Dan

Keep me posted. Maybe we can hook up for a run to Ocean Shores or someting! Dan

I'm in Salem, OR but get up north pretty often. I rode through Winthrop, Twisp and Levenworth last summer. Great ride... Just watch for deer. Would like to come up and meet for a ride.

I am also in Bonney Lake. Can't ride Sunday, but let's hookup very soon. Dan

I used to live in Oak Harbor on Whidbey Island and wish I had my Vmax back then. Where do you guys typically ride? Mountans? Along the ocean?

I went for a short solo ride on my 90 max yesterday and I'm heading out on my 92 today to get a feel for how the wider rear tire rides. We should plan a meet up soon. Does anyone attend the backfire moto nights in Seattle? That's coming up this Wednesday.

I went for a short solo ride on my 90 max yesterday and I'm heading out on my 92 today to get a feel for how the wider rear tire rides. We should plan a meet up soon. Does anyone attend the backfire moto nights in Seattle? That's coming up this Wednesday.

How big is the back tire? I eventually want a 200-220 on mine but that is a ways down the road.

I might go to the backfire moto night down the road but can't make it this weekend.

I put a 170 on the back because that's as wide as you can go without offsetting it from the centerline. Maybe it's just the new rubber but I can feel a little bit of difference in the way it handles. Feels more stable. My 90 still has the stock width 150 on it, so it's easy to make a comparison.

Back