site very slow?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just realized that i should've asked if there are any other forum members in or around Bismarck using the same ISP as you. if there are and they don't have any problems, than my whole "hop eddy" spiel goes out the window.

I do too have been experience odd behavior on this site time-to-time. I am leaning towards the site host or the code used on the site because sometimes I click on the Page 1 link and it just does its hour glass thing where if I just click back button on the page or use the backspace button, it moves along just fine. This odd behavior doesn't occur all the time or on any specific page.
This might still be a part browser related since I notice 64-bit IE9 which I don't normally use, seems to move smoother on this site than FF13 does.
:ummm:

The second site was slow, I installed firefox and it was slow. From this I assume that Ninjaneer is right again and i need to call my ISP. Thanks for the proxy site, at least now I can enjoy the site and my Vmax buddies!!!

Back