Slow Goldwing riders

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:surprise:Wow. Impressive ride. Do you think this guy knows the road?
Do we know what the trailing bike was?

I don't know what the camera man was riding, but I saw sparks coming from that goldwing. I am impressed!

When motorcyclist reviewed the latest Goldwing they said it handled like a sport bike, guess they weren't kiddin'...

Really didn't impress me though, I would've passed that guy on my Vmax while riding side saddle and drinking a beer. :eusa_dance:

(Disclaimer: the above made comment is just my attempt to be funny. While I may have once attempted to drink a beer while riding, I have not ever ridden my VMax side saddle while attempting to pass a Goldwing rider.)

PS: if anyone ever finds a DOT approved beer can holding helmet, let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:
When motorcyclist reviewed the latest Goldwing they said it handled like a sport bike, guess they weren't kiddin'...

Really didn't impress me though, I would've passed that guy on my Vmax while riding side saddle and drinking a beer. :eusa_dance:

:ummm:

He was one of our local riders here in TN. He's doing a run thru Deals Gap super nice guy and could ride thew wheels off that goldwing. He was definately one of the fastest riders up there

Well pull a few of his sparkplug wires or something!
Jeez, that cat makes me look bad.:blink000:

Back