Small Amount of Fabrication Please

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SvenDGAF

Reaction score
Would anyone be willing to fabricate me a left footpeg bracket (the piece with the two welded on nuts) ready to be welded onto the frame to replace my damaged and bent one in a bit of a hurry in the next 7 days or so?

It needs to be as per the original peice, ready for the old one to be ground off, anf the new one ready to be welded on.

My bike is now all fixed from a crash except this vital part, before I can ride it.

Let me know cost please, plus shipping to UK.

Thanks in advance, Craig. :punk:

The easiest way would be get one from wrecked frame - try to talk with Sean, maybe he has one wrecked frame somewhere.

Another way I can machine one for ya but this will not be 100% similar to the original....stock one is a piece of formed sheet and could be hard to reverse engineering.

The easiest way would be get one from wrecked frame - try to talk with Sean, maybe he has one wrecked frame somewhere.

Another way I can machine one for ya but this will not be 100% similar to the original....stock one is a piece of formed sheet and could be hard to reverse engineering.

It really dosn't need to look the same, just as long as it holds the footpeg hanger in the same location. I'm going to paint it black after fitting, and I'm not to bothered what it looks like, as long as it accepts stock OEM mounting bolts, and holds the peg as before.

Back