Some Vmax stuff going up for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaWarrior

Reaction score
My Max came with a butt-load of original parts, in addition to all the aftermarket goodies that came with it. I was planning to put all of it up on ebay this weekend(once I get home and can actually inventory everything there), but I'd figure I'd let everyone here get first dibs.

I have

-OEM mufflers (black). Can't have more than a few hundred miles on it. Look brand new.
-Original pumpkin. 5800 miles on it, nothing wrong with it- bike came with a Venture drive, and I have no intention of switching back. I get 42-43mpg!
-Set of original turn signals
-Original tail light(like anybody wants one of those, but whatever)

There's tons more stuff/ misc parts, that's all I can think of off the top of my head. I'll update the list once I can look.

If you want any of the stuff, make an offer. Otherwise it's going on ebay.

What are you thinking on the OEM mufflers? Mine has the original OEM's too, but in chrome, and their are a bit dented up. Feel free to reply here or via PM.

Looking for headlight, signal light holder piece and risers/clamp - want to install it on my wife's Radian project.

Let me know if you have.

Mike

Looking for headlight, signal light holder piece and risers/clamp - want to install it on my wife's Radian project.

Let me know if you have.

Mike

Not trying to hijack but I have a signal holder if he doesn't. I've been thinking of parting ways with some parts as well.

OK, got a chance to look through the big box of stuff that came with my bike. I have:

-Set of OEM plug wires. Used, but no cracks or anything.
-The cap for the brake fluid reservoir. No gasket.
-A thermostat. Appears to be new, in original box
-The "Y" shaped duct piece that goes on the airbox
-A set of Harris "Vmax" grips. They have a carbon fiber look, each has the Vmax logo printed across it. New in package.
-All 4 blinkers, all in excellent condition
-Original tail light, great condition.
-Set of all 4 OE pegs. All in great condition. Pegs only...no mounting brackets.
-A driveshaft. Used but appears to be in serviceable condition
-A final drive, has about 8700 miles on it. Excellent condition
-A tall windshield. No label or tags, but it looks new.
-An OE muffler

If you're interested in any of these items, send me a PM. Otherwise, they're going up on ebay tomorrow.

Back