someone to ride with in so.cal.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax626

Reaction score
I am looking for someone to ride with.
I live in Ontario, California .I have a 2000 Vmax W/ T-BOOST & Dale Walkers hole shot so, I`m looking for someone in S.B. , L.A. or Riverside co. to tear up some road with and I am also looking to start a west coast riders club for vmax owners and bikes of 1100cc`s and above who can keep up.
I have a flyer made up , just email me at:: [email protected]
and I will send it to you.
Be cool and keep the rubber side DOWN.

<<Dave>>:punk:

Hello Dave
I know of two of us on the forum that live in So Cal,
myself of course and Noxx72. and deadrock69 is on here every now and then. He usually hangs out at the starvmax forum.

My bike is currently down but awaiting an A/F meter to arrive to tune it and off I go.

Keep in touch, there isnt a lot of us out here in So Cal. Oh yeah check out Star Touring for Yamaha owners. There isnt a lot of Vmaxs around so I joined up with Chapter 415, great bunch of guys to ride and hang with.
Cheers

Hello Dave
I know of two of us on the forum that live in So Cal,
myself of course and Noxx72. and deadrock69 is on here every now and then. He usually hangs out at the starvmax forum.

My bike is currently down but awaiting an A/F meter to arrive to tune it and off I go.

Keep in touch, there isnt a lot of us out here in So Cal. Oh yeah check out Star Touring for Yamaha owners. There isnt a lot of Vmaxs around so I joined up with Chapter 415, great bunch of guys to ride and hang with.
Cheers
I go to starvmax too and I have a profile with the same I.D.
and there are alot of vmax riders in l.a. and s.b. counties but it seems that no one can get away for day or dosen`t want to. I don`t know what it is but it`s sad:confused2:. So much fun to be had and so little ambition.:ummm:

Hey, I am new to V-MAX; got it 2 month ago … I am in L.A scal always ready for a good ride.

Hello,
congratulations on buying a v max.
Mine is a 2000 model and has black carbon fiber>
I have done a few modifications to it .These bikes can be frankenstiened into total monsters but it is best that you get used to it first before you start doing modifications to increase its h.p. and speed. I`ve had mine for almost 3years but have wanted one for 20. there is alot of knoledge floating around here by true experts on this bike and I`m asking alot of questions too!! I believe that this is the best site for the v max owner.
about a ride, I`m just waiting on the sun.
you can shoot me an e.mail at:: [email protected].
SEE ya, <<Dave>>:punk:

Latest posts

Back