Space Cadet?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
!st time I took my wife out on my max, she had one hand round me and the other on the grab rail. All I did was roll it open in 5th up the by pass (1300cc stage 7 and hindle) the bike forced her back so hard she could not get her hand free from the grab rail. (no she does not have a big butt and I weigh in at 150lbs.
She keeps going on (at length) about the need for a sissy bar, but as the bike is now, it looks great and keeps her reflexes finely tuned

WoW!!! You have forum friends, AND a nice bike! You :punk:dude!

Not sure what the point your trying to make here but mine was that everyone has their own opinion and taste of how their bike is setup and your derogatory statement kinda bugged me especially cause I have a special needs stepdaughter but if you feel the need to insult people's bikes and how they like them you probably won't make many friends here. To each his own, good luck. :ummm:

!st time I took my wife out on my max, she had one hand round me and the other on the grab rail. All I did was roll it open in 5th up the by pass (1300cc stage 7 and hindle) the bike forced her back so hard she could not get her hand free from the grab rail. (no she does not have a big butt and I weigh in at 150lbs.
She keeps going on (at length) about the need for a sissy bar, but as the bike is now, it looks great and keeps her reflexes finely tuned

Don't let her see this, then http://www.cycle-istic.com/Misc.html

Not sure what the point your trying to make here but mine was that everyone has their own opinion and taste of how their bike is setup and your derogatory statement kinda bugged me especially cause I have a special needs stepdaughter but if you feel the need to insult people's bikes and how they like them you probably won't make many friends here. To each his own, good luck. :ummm:

Back