speedo acting funny

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave741

Reaction score
got a good deal on a 2002. runs grate. pipes are driled and i think the vboost is open at idle. anyways i went for a ride tonight and noticed if i give it half thro or so the spedo takes a dive. it stays lit up the needle just drops then goes back to normal when the thro is normal agin. what do you guys think it might be ? should i even care ?

Re: spedo actin funny

I would check the cable and speedo drive on the front wheel. It could be that your front end is coming up. :)

Mark

Re: spedo actin funny

That would make sense your front wheel is coming off the ground!

got a good deal on a 2002. runs grate. pipes are driled and i think the vboost is open at idle. anyways i went for a ride tonight and noticed if i give it half thro or so the spedo takes a dive. it stays lit up the needle just drops then goes back to normal when the thro is normal agin. what do you guys think it might be ? should i even care ?

You may want to take the cable out of its casing to make sure its not broken or dry. I know when speedos act wierd on cars its just usually dry and skips.
Make sure its not broke and when you put the cable back in apply some grease.

Latest posts

Back