speedo

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copilot777

Reaction score
anyone here have a easy way to roll the miles back on the speedo . I want to start at 00000.0 with new engine since the bike is basically new now.:punk: thx ,Jason

Hook it up to a old reversable electric drill?:ummm::confused2::biglaugh:
I though about that , do you think it will work ?
If so about how long do you think it would take to go back 23,500 miles lol:confused2:

:whistlin:
I though about that , do you think it will work ?
If so about how long do you think it would take to go back 23,500 miles lol:confused2:

I have done it on snowmobile speedos in the past :whistlin: works great and will take alot less time than pushing the bike backwards until you hit 0 miles :rofl_200:

Mike

I'm not sure if there is anything you can mess up by doing it, I have never actually done this. I'm sur somebody will know ifit will work or if there is a better way.

EDIT: Mike is saying yes, it should work.... although an alternative to pushing it backward would be to prop up the front wheel, grab a lawn chair, a cooler full of beer and spin away...LOL

I'm not sure if there is anything you can mess up by doing it, I have never actually done this. I'm sur somebody will know ifit will work or if there is a better way.

EDIT: Mike is saying yes, it should work.... although an alternative to pushing it backward would be to prop up the front wheel, grab a lawn chair, a cooler full of beer and spin away...LOL
Thats funny shit .
My wife already says I spend more time with my V-max than her .!!!
My reply is DUh:confused2:

Oh, one more thing, if you do it with a drill, spin it forward, not backwards - also at a slow speed - it takes a little awhile but will work.

Mike

Back